$3120total per person Show cabin types
Balcony Stateroom - Fantastica ExperienceAll beds can be both single or double (on request) Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or tub,...
$7717total per person Show cabin types
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe SuiteAll beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with large shower. ...
Balcony Stateroom - Fantastica Experience
- All beds can be both single or double (on request)
- Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or tub, interactive TV, telephone, Wifi connection available (for a fee), mini bar, air conditioning and safe.
- Surface approxim. 19 sq.m.
*Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category). The image is representative only.
- Fantastica Experience
Fantastica Experience offers all the benefits of the Bella Experience plus a range of extra privileges:
- Cabins on the upper decks and in the most desirable areas of the ship
- More dining flexibility. You can switch your preferred dinnertime after booking or after boarding.
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Connecting SuperFamily Cabins
- Dedicated educational and recreational activities for children such as Doremi Chef cookery courses with MSC Cruises staff
- MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and other benefits
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
- All beds can be both single or double (on request). Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with large shower.
- Interactive TV, telephone. Wifi connection available (for a fee), mini bar, coffee machine, safe and air conditioning.
- Surface approxim. 28 sq.m., with balcony.
* Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category).The image is representative only.
- MSC Yacht Club benefits
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out
- Butler service available 24 hours
- Dedicated concierge 24 hours a day
- Relaxation amenities in each suite (including bathrobe and slippers)
- Unlimited drinks in all MSC Yacht Club areas including the mini-bar in your suite. Unlimited beverage selection will also be available in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selection available in the each venue.
- Free Thermal Suite and direct private lift to the MSC Aurea Spa
- 24-hour room service (delivery is free)
- Earn MSC Voyagers Club points
- Lavishly fitted suites with ergonomic mattresses, fine sheets, pillow menu, marble bathroom, LCD TV, ample mini-bar
- All-inclusive lunches and dinners in the private MSC Yacht Club restaurant
- Free time dining at dedicated restaurant
- Entry to exclusive areas The One Sun Deck and Top Sail Lounge
WORLD OF CHOICE
- Access to all ship’s amenities (bars and lounges, specialty restaurants, pools…)
- Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day)
- Varied programme of Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
- Entertainment activities for adults, infants and children (Clubs…)
- Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Doremi Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
- Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
- Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
Balcony Fantastica Cabin - Category B2
MSC Yacht Club Deluxe Suite Category YC1
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Barcelona Depart: Mon, Nov 11, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Tue, Nov 12, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Tue, Nov 12, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Wed, Nov 13, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Nov 13, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 4Rome (Civitavecchia)
Arrive: Thu, Nov 14, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 14, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5At Sea
Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Day 6Heraklion (Crete)
Arrive: Sat, Nov 16, 2019 @ 13:30
Depart: Sat, Nov 16, 2019 @ 18:30
Day 7Suez Canal Transit, Egypt
Arrive: Sun, Nov 17, 2019 @ 19:00
Depart: Sun, Nov 17, 2019 @ 19:30
Day 8Suez Canal Transit, Egypt
Arrive: Mon, Nov 18, 2019 @ 15:00
Depart: Mon, Nov 18, 2019 @ 15:30
Arrive: Tue, Nov 19, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Nov 19, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 10At Sea
Wed, Nov 20, 2019
Day 11At Sea
Thu, Nov 21, 2019
Day 12At Sea
Fri, Nov 22, 2019
Day 13At Sea
Sat, Nov 23, 2019
Day 14At Sea
Sun, Nov 24, 2019
Day 15Muscat, Oman
Arrive: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Nov 25, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Nov 26, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Tue, Nov 26, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 17At Sea
Wed, Nov 27, 2019
Arrive: Thu, Nov 28, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 28, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 19Dubai Arrive: Fri, Nov 29, 2019 @ 08:00
- MSC Bellissima’s main restaurants serve a mouthwatering blend of freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine and international specialities in elegant surroundings.
- Open 20 hours a day, the buffet offers an impressive array of Mediterranean specialities and international dishes produced in open kitchens. Family fare, ethnic cuisine, healthy options and a multitude of other tastes and dietary needs are catered for, round the clock.
- Butcher's Cut - The American-style steakhouse serves select prime cuts from around the world, accompanied by bold New World wines and cocktails with swagger.
- Kaito Teppanyaki Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Tradition and modernity go hand in hand in this stylish teppanyaki restaurant and sushi bar. This charming venue offers deliciously authentic Asian cuisine prepared on the spot with only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
Nightclubs & Lounges
- Party with friends, enjoy a nightcap or simply dance into the small hours at the stylish onboard nightclub.
- This high-tech, multi-purpose space houses a radio broadcast suite and a TV studio broadcasting live games, quizzes, talent contests and other fun content across the ship. It also serves as an atmospheric comedy club, karaoke bar and live music venue.
Bars and Lounges
- Champagne Bar - The stylish Champagne Bar offers a vast choice of champagne, prosecco and other bubblies from around the world, accompanied by a mouthwatering array of caviar, oysters and crab.
- Carousel Lounge - Designed to host exclusive shows by the world-famous Cirque du Soleil every evening, the 1000 m2 Carousel Lounge is also a dining venue and becomes a lively disco after the two shows each night.
- Twice every night, six nights a week, here is the unique opportunity to see original shows by Cirque du Soleil, the world leader in live artistic entertainment, and savour a superb culinary experience in the same glamorous venue. The Carousel Lounge is a technology-packed, entertainment and dining venue designed especially to meet the needs of Cirque du Soleil. This custom-built lounge covers 1,000 sq.m. and can accommodate up to 450 guests, including 100 enjoying the full show-and-dining experience. *Available From 16 July 2017
- For the young and the young at heart, two Formula 1 virtual-reality racing cars compete head-to-head in a race that will get hearts racing.
Sports & Fitness
- For the first time at sea, a full-size bowling alley where you can challenge friends and family until the last pin!
- The large and spacious amusement park provides a large arena where you can play sports and games during the daytime... then socialise and dance the evenings away.
- Baby Club - Children from 1 to 3 years old can enjoy activities and games designed in partnership with Chicco.
- Mini and Juniors clubs - Kids from 3 to 11 years of age can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Teens clubs - MSC Meraviglia offers two teenagers'’ clubs, one for 12-14 year olds and another for 15-17 year olds. In addition, a teens-only area serves as cinema, gaming room and disco ensuring, depending on the time of day, that teenagers are always entertained.
- One of the most intricate and exciting water parks at sea, with three twisting slides, a ‘Himalayan Bridge’ and a range of pools, features and activities for all ages.
With everything from premium watches to custom jewellery and classic duty-free, together with swimwear, sunglasses and designer clothing tailored to the region of your cruise, you’ll find just what you're after - whether it’s an essential item you forgot at home, a special gift or a unique souvenir.
MSC Bellissima will offer a stunning array of features to rival those of her sister ship, MSC Meraviglia. First of all, innovative MSC for Me technology provides an enhanced onboard experience, connecting you to your fellow guests, the crew and the ship itself. The two-deck inside promenade features a spectacular 260-foot-long LED dome, and is lined with places to shop, eat and drink. There are 20 bars and 10 restaurants to choose from, including specialty restaurants. For entertainment, you can enjoy 2 brand new Cirque du Soleil® shows designed especially for MSC Bellissima, and relax in the desert themed Water Park - an oasis for kids and families.
- Vessel: MSC Bellissima
- Year: 2019
- Beam: 141
- Cruising speed: 23
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage: 167.600 tons
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Passenger Capacity: 5,714
- Restaurants: 2
- Baby Club
- Comedy Club
- F1 Virtual-reality Racing Cars
- Full Size Bowling Alley
- Karaoke Bar
- Mini and Juniors Clubs
- Sports Centre
- Teens Clubs
- TV Studio
MSC Bellissima - Deck Plans
Cruise code: BE20191111BCNDXB
Grand Voyages Cruise
- Departing from Barcelona
- MSC Bellissima
Book a cruise by 28 February and your beverages could be included. Ask us how much to upgrade to include this on your fare, Applicable to selected categories only
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691