Historical Wonders Cruise
10 nights on Riviera
Departs: Wed, May 15, 2019
Arrives: Sat, May 25, 2019
Ports of Call
Rome (civitavecchia) | Sorrento/capri | Catania (sicily) | Valletta | Corfu | Kotor | Split | Ravenna | Rijeka | Venice.
- Free dining at all specialty restaurants
- Free and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- Free shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call – a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- Free and unlimited access to canyon Ranch spaclub® private spa terrace+
- Free room service dining 24 hours a day
Elmo - Cruise Specialist
"Travel while you're young and able. Don't worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$8876total per person Show cabin types
Penthouse SuiteThe elegant Penthouse Suites rival any world-class five-star hotel for comfort and beauty. Their design is...
The elegant Penthouse Suites rival any world-class five-star hotel for comfort and beauty. Their design is ingenious, maximizing the generous 420 square feet of space and featuring a dining table, separate seating area, full-size bathtub/shower and separate shower, walk-in closet and private veranda. Enjoy exclusive card-only access to the private Executive Lounge and the services of a dedicated concierge.
- Priority Noon ship embarkation with priority luggage delivery
- Exclusive card-only access to private Executive Lounge staffed by a dedicated Concierge, featuring complimentary soft drinks, coffees and snacks throughout the day
- 24-hour Butler service
- Priority online specialty restaurant reservations
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Laptop computer with wireless Internet access
- FREE Internet Package beginning with World 2015-16 voyages
- iPad® upon request
- Exclusive discounts on Internet usage plans
- Variety of Bulgari amenities
- Customized entertainment system with integrated sound system and media library
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag and personalized stationery
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on your veranda
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Complimentary pressing of garments upon embarkation+
- Prestige Tranquility Bed, an Oceania Cruises exclusive, with 1,000-thread-count linens+
- Refrigerated mini-bar with free and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water replenished daily
- Bulgari amenities
- Twice-daily maid service
- Full-size bathtub++
- Signature Belgian chocolates with nightly turndown service
- Flat-screen television with live satellite news and programming
- DVD player with extensive media library
- Complimentary and extensive 24-hour room service menu
- Wireless Internet access
- 110/220 volt outlets
- Direct-dial satellite phone and cellular service
- Writing desk
- Security safe
- Handheld hair dryer
- Thick cotton robes and slippers
- Plush cotton towels
+Certain limitations apply
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Rome (civitavecchia) →
- Sorrento/capri →
- Catania (sicily) →
- Valletta →
- Corfu →
- Kotor →
- Split →
- Ravenna →
- Rijeka →
- Venice →
Day 1Rome (civitavecchia) Depart: Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 3Catania (sicily)
Arrive: Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Sat, May 18, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, May 18, 2019 @ 15:00
Arrive: Sun, May 19, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Sun, May 19, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Mon, May 20, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, May 20, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Tue, May 21, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, May 21, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Wed, May 22, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, May 22, 2019 @ 21:00
Arrive: Thu, May 23, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, May 23, 2019 @ 20:00
Arrive: Fri, May 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, May 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Day 11Venice Arrive: Sat, May 25, 2019 @ 00:00
Riviera Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Riviera Onboard Entertainment
THE MOST SOPHISTICATED AND ELEGANT SHIPS TO DEBUT IN THE PAST 50 YEARS
The brand new Marina, and her sister Riviera, which debuts in April 2012, are the most beautiful, elegant and sophisticated ships to debut in the past 50 years. Designer touches are everywhere, from the magnificent Lalique Grand Staircase and stunning Owner's Suites furnished in Ralph Lauren Home, they are showcases of the finest residential design and furnishings. More than anything, Marina and Riviera personify the Oceania Cruises experience.
Comfortably mid-size, Marina and Riviera retain the same warmth and charm of their acclaimed consorts Regatta, Insignia and Nautica. While the country club casual ambiance and level of personalized service remain the same, they offer even more choice and some enticing new amenities. As the first ships designed for lovers of fine dining and travel experiences, Marina and Riviera offer guests a total of 10 dining venues, of which six are open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge. La Reserve by Wine Spectator offers enlightening wine and food pairings. . The new Bon Appétit Culinary Center is the only hands-on cooking school at sea. Similarly, artists-in-residence teach fine arts in Artists Loft, a new enrichment center. For specialty coffees and snacks, there is Baristas Coffee Bar. Intimate lounges abound. Accommodations in every category are incredibly spacious, especially with regard to the lavish bathrooms.
Yet remarkably, with so many additions, the onboard ambiance and experience remains comfortably familiar. We have retained everything guests adore about our ships and raised the bar ever higher. We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
- Vessel: Riviera
- Year: 2011
- Beam: 105.00ft
- Cruising speed: 20kn
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Registry: Marshall Islands
- Year Built: 2012
- Activities Court
- Internet Facilities
- Spa & Fitness
Riviera Deck Plans
Cruise code: RVA190515
- Complimentary drinks (non-alcoholic); Gratuities; Shuttle Service to Ports City Centres; Fine Dining and more
- OLife Choice: FREE Unlimited Internet, PLUS select one from: FREE House Beverage Package or 4 FREE Shore Excursions or or a Shipboard Credit.
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us