$11867total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomTwo lower beds convertible to a king-size bed Bathroom with small bath or shower and WC Wardrobes...
$14132total per person Show cabin types
Outside StateroomTwo lower beds convertible to a king-size bed Bathroom with small bath or shower and WC Wardrobes...
$18110total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Balcony StateroomTwo lower beds convertible to a king-size bed Bathroom with small bath, shower and WC Wardrobes and...
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
- Two lower beds convertible to a king-size bed
- Bathroom with small bath, shower and WC
- Wardrobes and drawer space
- Two seater sofa and table
- Vanity unit/writing desk
- TV and radio
- Safe, hairdryer and refrigerator
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Balcony with two chairs and small table
- Fully air-conditioned
Inside Stateroom - Category PF
Inside Stateroom - Category PE
Inside Stateroom - Category PD
Ocean View Stateroom - Category LF
Ocean View Stateroom - Category LC
Ocean View Stateroom - Category LB
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom - Category EF
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom - Category EE
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom - Category ED
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Auckland Depart: Sat, Feb 15, 2020 @ 22:00
Day 2Waitangi (Bay of Islands)
Arrive: Sun, Feb 16, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Feb 16, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 3At Sea
Mon, Feb 17, 2020
Day 4At Sea
Tue, Feb 18, 2020
Arrive: Wed, Feb 19, 2020 @ 06:30
Depart: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 @ 23:59
Day 7At Sea
Fri, Feb 21, 2020
Arrive: Sat, Feb 22, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Feb 22, 2020 @ 22:00
Day 9At Sea
Sun, Feb 23, 2020
Day 10Airlie Beach
Arrive: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 11At Sea
Tue, Feb 25, 2020
Day 12At Sea
Wed, Feb 26, 2020
Day 13At Sea
Thu, Feb 27, 2020
Day 14At Sea
Fri, Feb 28, 2020
Day 15At Sea
Sat, Feb 29, 2020
Day 16At Sea
Sun, Mar 1, 2020
Arrive: Mon, Mar 2, 2020 @ 07:30
Depart: Mon, Mar 2, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 18At Sea
Tue, Mar 3, 2020
Day 19At Sea
Wed, Mar 4, 2020
Arrive: Thu, Mar 5, 2020 @ 12:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 6, 2020 @ 22:00
Day 22At Sea
Sat, Mar 7, 2020
Day 23At Sea
Sun, Mar 8, 2020
Day 24Hong Kong
Arrive: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 @ 07:00
Day 25Hong Kong
Depart: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 @ 22:00
Day 26At Sea
Wed, Mar 11, 2020
Day 27At Sea
Thu, Mar 12, 2020
Day 28At Sea
Fri, Mar 13, 2020
Arrive: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 @ 19:00
Day 30Port Kelang
Arrive: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 15, 2020 @ 19:00
Arrive: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 32At Sea
Tue, Mar 17, 2020
Day 33At Sea
Wed, Mar 18, 2020
Arrive: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 @ 21:30
Day 35At Sea
Fri, Mar 20, 2020
Day 36At Sea
Sat, Mar 21, 2020
Day 37At Sea
Sun, Mar 22, 2020
Day 38At Sea
Mon, Mar 23, 2020
Arrive: Tue, Mar 24, 2020 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 @ 13:00
Day 41Muscat (Mina Qaboos)
Arrive: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 42At Sea
Fri, Mar 27, 2020
Day 43At Sea
Sat, Mar 28, 2020
Day 44At Sea
Sun, Mar 29, 2020
Day 45At Sea
Mon, Mar 30, 2020
Day 46At Sea
Tue, Mar 31, 2020
Day 47At Sea
Wed, Apr 1, 2020
Day 48Suez Canal
Arrive: Thu, Apr 2, 2020 @ 06:30
Depart: Thu, Apr 2, 2020 @ 15:00
Day 49At Sea
Fri, Apr 3, 2020
Day 50At Sea
Sat, Apr 4, 2020
Arrive: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 52At Sea
Mon, Apr 6, 2020
Day 53At Sea
Tue, Apr 7, 2020
Day 54At Sea
Wed, Apr 8, 2020
Arrive: Thu, Apr 9, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 9, 2020 @ 22:00
Day 56At Sea
Fri, Apr 10, 2020
Day 57At Sea
Sat, Apr 11, 2020
Day 58Southampton Arrive: Sun, Apr 12, 2020 @ 06:00
Main Dining Options
Meridian - Main Restaurant
Featuring a two-tiered layout and refined décor, every night will be an occasion in the Meridian Restaurant. Enjoy the special ambience and sociable atmosphere of a main dining room, with a five-course menu (six-course on Gala Nights). You can choose either the Club Dining or Freedom Dining at Meridian.
By choosing Club Dining you’re opting for the cruising tradition of set sitting times. The same table will be reserved for you and your table companions every night for first or second sitting, at 6.30pm or 8.30pm. You’ll dine at the same time and table each night and enjoy the same company. It’s the way many a friendship has been made on board. You can request your preferred sitting when you book a Select Price and we’ll inform you of your table number and sitting with a card in your cabin when we welcome you on board.
Freedom Dining allows you the flexibility to turn up at selected restaurants anytime you choose between 6pm and 9.30pm, with whom you like, and every effort will be made to accommodate you. Freedom Dining is included in your fare when you book a Select Price. Just opt for it when making your Select Price booking.
Treat yourself to a classic English afternoon tea, served daily in the main restaurants. You can enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, delicious cakes and of course the all important scone topped with clotted cream and jam, all served alongside a pot of tea or coffee.
Casual Dining Options
No matter what time of day it is, if you fancy a good meal you'll always get one on board Arcadia. The Belvedere food court offers informal dining around the clock. With a wide choice of menus from Oriental and Italian to bistro-style dishes and a delicatessen counter, this stylish and modern venue is the place to go for casual dining any time of the day or night. So if you've just returned to the ship after a shore excursion and have worked up a late afternoon appetite you can still enjoy a great meal.
Dine around the clock - Late night snacks are available from buffet restaurants from 10pm until late. The menu for these late night buffet options changes each day however, examples may include: self-service sandwich bar, ready-made paninis, homemade cakes, biscuits and pastries.
All that swimming and lounging can be hungry work, but there's plenty of pool side snacks to choose from burgers, hot dogs and fish and chips.
Enjoy room service in your comfy cabin. You can order breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner straight to your cabin. Please note room service is complimentary but some dishes are charged at an additional cost.
Please note there's additional cost for dining at each of the restaurants below.
Enjoy a menu inspired by Atul Kochhar. His Soft Shell Crab and Squid Salad in particular is sure to be a favourite. The restaurant is located at the top of Arcadia on Sky Deck, adjacent to the central lifts. Here you will be welcomed by panoramic views, an informal atmosphere and contemporary décor.
The Ocean Grill
From Baked Portobello Mushroom with Spinach Leaf and Pecan Salad to Salt Marsh Lamb Rack with Dauphinoise Potato, crushed Minted Peas and Romarin Scented Jus - the choice is yours. Of course, no self-respecting grill restaurant would be complete without succulent steaks - all cuts come from Premium Grass-fed beef, dry-aged on the bone for a minimum period of 28 days.
- Immerse yourself in the works of famous and local artists. Whitewall Galleries on board Arcadia offers unparalleled inspiration in the sweeping corridor that runs along the starboard side of Arcadia on F Deck. The gallery is the perfect environment in which to view and select the artwork of your choice, whether you are buying your first ever collectible Limited Edition, expanding an existing collection of Original Paintings or browsing our latest selection of artwork on board. Whitewall represents a phenomenal portfolio of fine artists, ranging from top international names and award winners such as Doug Hyde, Sherree Valentine Daines, Philip Gray and Fabian Perez to the most exceptional new talents including Samantha Ellis and Barry Hilton. The gallery are continually sourcing new artists from around the world to ensure that the gallery walls on board remain fresh, cutting edge and exciting.
Bars and Lounges
- Tea and coffee around the clock
You will find a kettle, cups, saucers and teaspoons as well as teabags, various coffee sachets, sugar and milk in your cabin. This will be stocked up when necessary by your cabin steward. Tea and coffee is also available free from the buffet area. Alternatively Costa coffee can be purchased from Java, and Grab & Go outlets.
- Caffè Vivo
Adorned with brown leather sofas, high tables and stools and wooden floors, Caffè Vivo provides a cosy and inviting atmosphere. Relax over a delectable cookie or pastry with a magazine, refresh your palate with a smoothie or freshly squeezed juice, or opt for a lunchtime snack. With anything from salads and bagels, to crostini and noodles on the menu, Caffè Vivo is much more than simply a coffee bar.
- The Crow's Nest
On Sun Deck forward is where you will find the appropriately named Crow's Nest. This relaxed lounge offers visitors sweeping panoramic ocean views and a convivial atmosphere. By day, you can sit back and relax with a book in one hand and a coffee in the other, pausing every now and again to enjoy the view. At night you'll be able to enjoy your favourite tipple to the sound of tinkling ivories. Jazz nights, cabaret and dancing all make the Crow's Nest a perfectly relaxed and elegant post-dinner venue.
- The Piano Bar
Situated at the very heart of the ship on Promenade Deck is the tastefully designed Piano Bar. Its position at the top of the atrium means it benefits from a close view of the intricate glass ceiling created by the artist Jo Downs. The light emanating from its rich hues of purples, pinks and blues combines with light wood walls and a low ceiling to give the Piano Bar an intimate evening feel. As the name suggests, in pride of place is the piano, where the resident pianist provides a backdrop to your conversation.
- Spinnaker Bar
Nestled between Intermezzo and the Meridian Restaurant, is the yacht-inspired Spinnaker Bar. Its sophisticated yachting theme is evident in its contemporary décor, featuring wood, steel and chrome, it has porthole style mirrors and ship memorabilia. As it is just off the central walkway and close to the restaurants and evening entertainment, you will find that it is the perfect meeting place for a pre or post dinner tipple.
- Pool Bars
At the stern of Lido Deck, just forward of the Aquarius Pool is the Aquarius Bar. Enjoy a brief respite from the sun on one of its stools or stay on your deck lounger and have a refreshing cocktail - or two! The Neptune Bar is protected by the sliding glass Skydome, including the Neptune Pool and Neptune Grill, so you won't have to worry about it raining on your fun!
Make your evening that little bit more special with a visit to Intermezzo, an exclusive cocktail and Champagne bar located on F Deck. Luxuriate with a glass of Champagne or your favourite cocktail. Feature columns are dressed in rich sheer curtains, adding soft lighting by evening when the columns are lit from within. Classy, modern and the place to be seen, Intermezzo provides an elegant backdrop for an unforgettable evening.
- The Rising Sun
On F Deck, on the starboard side, you will find The Rising Sun. This traditional style pub is decked out with wood panelling, etched glass and burgundy leather bar stools and seats. The jukebox, stage and snug bar combine to create an authentic pub atmosphere. With everything from darts, karaoke, talent shows, 'pub night', dancing and sport screenings to keep you amused, you'll find this is a great place to come for a lively evening with friends.
- East Bar
You will find East Bar at the highest point of the ship - Sky Deck. As you enter this colonial style bar you are welcomed by an array of drawings and paintings created by Martin Williams, which form a travelogue of journeys through Asia. As the sun sets and warm ambient light pours into the room, you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink before dining on the most wonderful Asian cuisine in the nearby Sindhu, or stop by later for a post-dinner drink.
- Spending a little time with a good book can be heaven. The Library is situated on the starboard side of Promenade Deck, between the Emporium and Caffè Vivo. Visit Arcadia's well-stocked library and select the perfect book to join you on your deck lounger by the pool. Choose from our extensive range of both fiction and non-fiction books, or browse through the tempting selection of books available for purchase. You’ll also find PC terminals where you can surf the net, research your next port of call or send an e-card back home.
- The Monte Carlo Casino is a great place to continue a fun night out after post dinner drinks or a show. The Monte Carlo Casino is conveniently located on F Deck forward next to the theatre and nightclub. It is adorned with rich fabrics including purple leather chairs around purple felt gaming tables and gives the casino a sumptuous, glamorous feel. In addition to the roulette table, two blackjack tables and three card poker table, you will find over 40 slot machines. The fun carpet complements the room well, reflecting the colour scheme of the yellows and purples of the furniture.
- The Photo Gallery is conveniently placed on the starboard side of the Promenade Deck. You can view the photos that our team of on board professional photographers captures and take home high quality mementos of your holiday. The Photo Gallery can also develop your film or download your images and print your photos right on board. You can also buy other photographic supplies here including film, photo frames and albums.
Enjoy a leisurely dip in the pool or simply relax on deck and soak up the sun on one of our sun loungers.
- Neptune pool - (Indoor / outdoor pool with retractable roof) - 8.6 metres x 4 metres, 1.8 metres deep. Located on Lido Deck. Has 2 steel ladders with 4 wooden steps for each ladder.
- Aquarius pool - (Outdoor pool) - 7.2 metres x 4.2 metres, 2.2 metres deep. Located on Lido Deck. Has 2 steel ladders with 5 wooden steps for each ladder.
- Hydro Pool - (Indoor pool, part of the spa). Located on Lido Deck. Has 8 steps leading down into the pool.
With a range of activities taking place throughout the day, you’ll struggle to fit everything in. Take a look below for some examples of activities you could enjoy on board...
- Dance classes - take place on all cruises with 7 or more days at sea which are hosted by coupled dance instructors. A variety of complimentary dance lessons are available with the main type of dance offered being ballroom and Latin. It may be possible to arrange 1 to 1 tuition; any charges generated from this would be at the instructor's discretion. Everyone is welcome regardless of experience.
- Guest speakers - will be on board cruises of 7 nights or more (if over 20 night duration - 2 speakers share the cruise).
- Deck quoits - however this is weather dependent.
- Shuffleboard - however this is weather dependent.
- Watercolour art - classes take place on all cruises with 6 or more days at sea. Art materials can be purchased on board or you may bring your own art materials to participate in the classes.
- Bridge - classes hosted by an instructor will take place on all cruises with 7 or more full days at sea (they do not need to be consecutive days at sea).
- Language classes - a language instructor teaching Spanish will feature on Round the World Cruises only. However the language and times are subject to change. Full information, including any associated costs, times and locations will be available on-board.
- If you love to shop then you will be in shopping heaven when you reach Piccadilly on Promenade Deck. The exterior presents stunning window displays of clothing and chic jewellery. Inside you will find an array of attractive souvenirs, perfumes and make up, as well as jewellery, elegant clothing and accessories from different designers. The Holiday Essential Shop, has everything you may need whilst on holiday from sweets and snacks to souvenirs and toiletries and other holiday essentials such as batteries and sun lotion.
Sports and Spa
- If you are a sports fiend Arcadia has many options. Arcadia's Sports Court is situated at the stern of the ship on Sky Deck. Whether you enjoy the friendly competition of an organised tournament or prefer to play casually with your own party, short tennis, football, volleyball, basketball and cricket are just some of the options available in Arcadia's Sports Court. And just aft of the Sports Court you will find the golf nets, where you can perfect your swing, using your own clubs or those provided.
Gym and Fitness
- The fantastic ocean views offer a great way to unwind while you improve your fitness and stamina in Arcadia's gymnasium. At the very front of the ship, high up on Lido Deck and next to the Oasis Spa, is Arcadia's high-tech Gym. Watch the waves as you work out with all the latest equipment. We offer a range of fitness classes such as indoor cycling, pilates, yoga, body sculpt boot camp and push 'n' lift which are assisted by a fitness instructor.
- The gym is typically open from 8am - 8pm every day and use of the on-board gym equipment is complimentary. Equipment on board includes: Bikes, Treadmills, Cross-trainers, Steppers, Rowing machines, Free weights.
- The Retreat is a room designed to be 'zen' - the ultimate space for relaxation. Travel in the midships lifts to the Sun Deck to reach the Retreat. This light and airy room, with comfy cream sofas and easy chairs, floor-to-ceiling windows and a large expanse of wooden floor, provides an atmosphere conducive to activities such as Tai Chi, meditation and yoga, which are run as part of Arcadia's New Horizons programme.
- Putting the aah in spa. Think luxurious spaces to relax in, salon treatments and the aroma of scented oils. You can enjoy a warming and cleansing visit to the sauna and steam rooms. Or opt for the very latest in facials, manicures, pedicures, aromatherapy or massages. Within the Oasis Spa are Arcadia's hydrotherapy pool and thermal suite, where you'll find steam rooms, sauna and ‘experience’ showers as well as heated ceramic beds where you can relax. To reach the Oasis Spa, simply take the forward lifts to Lido Deck portside, or walk across the expanse of teak deck surrounding the Neptune Pool.
- Some of Arcadia's spa features...
- Thermal suite - Thermal treatments have been used for thousands of years to soothe away stress and promote better health. Relax in Arcadia’s steam rooms and sauna and let the restorative powers of heat and humidity work their magic. Or settle in to one of the thermal loungers and let their heat melt away your troubles.
- Spa treatment rooms - What better way to relax into your holiday than with a treatment in the Oasis Spa? The comfortable and private treatment rooms give you personal space to relax completely as you experience some of the best beauty and relaxation treatments available. Some of the treatments on offer are:
- The fully equipped salon is the perfect place to head if you want to look your best before a glamorous night out on board Arcadia. Visit the hair salon to have your hair styled for the evening, to try a new colour or even a totally new look. The Oasis Salon is all about pampering and indulging yourself. Treatments at the salon include: Lash and brow tinting, A range of manicures and pedicures, Bliss waxing (brows, lip/chin, half arm, underarm, half or full leg, bikini, brazilian, back/chest), Hair styles and treatments including colouring and highlights.
- Located in the heart of the ship on F Deck, The Globe provides a wealth of entertainment. You enter this room from the starboard side corridor, and as you do so, you’ll be met by a shining black marble bar with small starlights sparkling overhead. As the name suggests the room is circular and its subtle lighting brings a warm ambience to the room in the form of recessed lights and elegant lamps. Curvy seating and a black and gold colour scheme continue the room's classy atmosphere and fluid lines. Here you might catch the latest film release on its cinema screen, attend an art auction, enjoy a late night cabaret or boogie the night away to some live music!
- Arcadia's impressive three tier theatre, The Palladium, is located at the very forward end of the ship. Inside you will find comfortable theatre-style-seating arcs around the stage in three tiers, affording you excellent views of the stage. In The Palladium, the drama is not confined to the stage, as the décor adds a theatrical touch of its own. A rich colour scheme of royal blue, violet, midnight blue and silver sets off the main attraction - the shows themselves! Suede and crushed velvet adds an opulent touch, ensuring The Palladium has all the magic and anticipation of the West End!
- This 30-seat boutique cinema is Arcadia's dedicated space for showing films on board. You'll find the cinema positioned on the starboard side of Promenade Deck, aft of the forward lifts and adjacent to the Horizon Suite.
Exclusively for adults, mid-sized ship
Exclusively for adults, Arcadia offers a relaxed pace, stylish surroundings and more than a hint of extravagance to P&O Cruises. Arcadia's signature features such as her exterior glass-fronted lifts and expansive art collection, featuring no less than 3,000 works of art, create a sophisticated air.
Take a stroll up to Sky Deck and, in addition to great views you'll find The Orchid Bar and Orchid Restaurant, a Select Dining venue which offers immaculately presented Asian fusion dishes; a treat for the senses. In fact, foodies will be in their element on this ship, for our Arcadia cruise ship also features Marco Pierre White's Ocean Grill restaurant.
Arcadia has many a place to happily while away an hour or two; CaffÃ¨ Vivo, The Piano Bar and The Rising Sun pub to name but a few. There are plenty of ways to keep active too, but the ultimate route to feeling great has to lie with a visit to Arcadia's wonderful spa which includes a large hydrotherapy pool and a thermal suite complete with fragrant aromatic showers. By evening, you'll find spellbinding shows in The Palladium theatre, a lively casino, Electra nightclub and The Globe, offering anything from comedy to live music.
- Vessel: Arcadia
- Year: 2005
- Beam: 96
- Cruising speed: 24
- Bars/Lounges: 14
- Casino : 1
- Crew: 880
- Gross Tonnage: 83,000
- Gym: 1
- Onboard Currency: GBP
- Passenger Capacity: 2388
- Show Lounge: 2
- Vessel: 2
- 14 Places to Drink
- 24 Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Art Gallery
- Boutique Cinema
- Exclusively For Adults
- Italian Style Cafe
- Ocean View Gymnasium
- Poolside Grill
- Sports Court
- Three Tier Theatre
- Two Tier Main Restaurant
Arcadia - Deck Plans
"Arcadia, a Jewel upon the Mediterranean Sea"
When the opportunity came up for a last minute trip to UK to meet the Grand Twins we wondered what else we could do while we were there Of course! A Mediterranean Cruise sailing from Southampton, would break up the visit and get us out of the house for a while! Anthony at Cruise Sale Finder helped me choose an Obstructed View cabin on Arcadia, which we have sailed on before. P&O have a gallery of pictures of each Obstructed View cabin so we were OK with the lifeboat being directly outside our double pane, full height windows. This time, travelling from London through to Southampton, we booked a coach pick up and return via P&O with Cruiseconnect Intercruise services and very glad we did, as all we had to do was meet the coach at the South Mimms Services Park and the holiday had begun! Arcadia was beautiful as always, and as Atlantic Members of P&O Peninsula Club we were welcomed with a complimentary glass of champagne to the Sail Away Party and braved the chilly conditions on the open deck as we slid smoothly away from Southampton on our 18 night voyage. We enjoyed our Club Dining dinner experiences, and Freedom Dining at lunch, but while I prefer a breakfast tray in the cabin, Mike relishes the scrum in the Belvedere with it’s piping hot breakfasts and more toast if you want it! We booked Shore Trips for each of the 7 ports: Cadiz in Spain, Messina in Sicily, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice, Split in Croatia, and Gibraltar. One port often overlooked is Southampton itself, next time, perhaps we shall go a day early and explore this ancient sea port with it’s mighty Southampton Waters safe harbours. We have learned that Shore Trips help to get the most out of each brief shore day, but after a launch trip to the islands of Murano (glass) and Burano (lace) on the first day, we explored Venice on the second day on foot by ourselves. That was lots of fun and with the help of googlemaps on the iphone, found our way back to the ship from St Mark’s Square through small alleys and laneways and across more bridges than we could have thought possible! The cruise was marvellous: The Service was efficient and unobtrusive … we would leave the cabin and return to an immaculate space with everything just so. We didn’t meet anyone we didn’t like, eat a meal we didn’t enjoy, sleep less than soundly, fail to marvel as we sailed past cities of great antiquity, explored caves and cities, vineyards and precipitous views, walked and coached and laughed and sang. It was all just fabulous, and we returned to our visiting with stories to tell and souvenirs to share. It was all just so much fun and we can’t wait to do it again, soon!Read more
Kristine - Nov 2016
Was this helpful?
"Arcadia world circumnavigation cruise 2014"
Great relaxing holiday had a wonderful steward and butler although the majority of the passengers were elderly still was great Looking forward to booking another cruise soon
Marion D - Jun 2014
Was this helpful?
"Pirate watch !"
After cruising for a month from Sydney towards Southhampton onboard the fantastic Arcadia we approached the Gulf of Aden. Much to the delight of my security conscious husband we were escorted by two Navy Frigates one English the other Italian for a day and a night our guardians protected our sea lane .During the night the obliging crew offered night vision binoculars to scan the glassy moonlight horizon for any sign of pirates! None ! That didn't detract from the excitment of sailing The Gulf Of Aden .Read more
Anonymous - Aug 2011
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: J001AKLSOU
Auckland to Southampton World Sector Cruise
- Departing from Auckland
- Accommodation with private ensuite
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- In cabin safe
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691