Departs: Sun, Dec 16, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Dec 23, 2018
Ports of Call
Miami | Philipsburg | San Juan | Labadee | Miami.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Amy - Senior Cruise Consultant
"If you plan on spending any down time in your room away from the cruising social scene, book a balcony cabin and take in the ocean views!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1368total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomTwo twin beds (can convert to Queen), private bathroom and sitting area. Stateroom: 140 sq. ft.
$1875total per person Show cabin types
Balcony StateroomOcean View with Large Balcony: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom...
$8718total per person Show cabin types
Owner’s Panoramic SuiteGrand entrance exposes lofty views two-deckshigh. Single-floor suite with doorbell has dining room with dry...
- Ocean View with Large Balcony: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Stateroom: 182 sq. ft. Balcony: 75 sq. ft.
- Ocean View Balcony - Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Stateroom: 182 sq. ft. Balcony: 50 sq. ft.
Owner’s Panoramic Suite
- Grand entrance exposes lofty views two-deckshigh. Single-floor suite with doorbell has dining room with dry bar and entertainment center, living room with sofa bed, and guest bath with shower. Master bedroom has a King size bed with Duxiana Mattress and sitting area, master bathroom with tub, shower, two sinks and bidet. Private balcony with jacuzzi. Sleeps up to 4.
- Stateroom: 1,076 sq. ft. Balcony: 161 sq. ft.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Miami Depart: Sun, Dec 16, 2018 @ 16:30
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Dec 17, 2018
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Dec 18, 2018
Arrive: Wed, Dec 19, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Dec 19, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 5San Juan
Arrive: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 @ 14:00
Arrive: Fri, Dec 21, 2018 @ 09:30
Depart: Fri, Dec 21, 2018 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Dec 22, 2018
Day 8Miami Arrive: Sun, Dec 23, 2018 @ 06:15
Allure Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Allure Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
The revolutionary design of Allure of the Seas will fill your days at sea with wonder: wake to two-story ocean views in our contemporary Loft Suites, hop onto a classic, full-sized carousel in our Boardwalk neighborhood, spend some quiet time in our adults-only Solarium, and let the kids' imaginations run wild in our Youth Zone - the largest dedicated youth area at sea. Jump right into our Pool Zone, where you'll find our H2O Zone, cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders and a thrilling zip-line view of the ship and sea below. When it's time to unwind, go for a stroll in Central Park - a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage and fine restaurants - or take in the majestic view from any of the multiple balconies overlooking the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
- Vessel: Allure Of The Seas
- Year: 2010
- Beam: 184ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 2,115
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 5,400
- Vessel: 4
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Basketball Court
- DreamWorks Experience
- H2O Zone Aqua Park For Kids
- Internet Facilities
- Outdoor Movie Screens
- Royal Promenade
- Shopping Areas
- Teen Areas