AUD $1399total per person
Interior Stateroom with Virtual BalconyThis standard stateroom offers two twin beds and a private bath, and our NEW Virtual Balcony. Interior...
AUD $1497total per person
Oceanview StateroomThese staterooms offer a gorgeous view, two twin beds and a private bathroom. Two twin beds that convert...
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 2N2N
AUD $1,497total per person
AUD $1601total per person
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony - Cat. 2E2E
AUD $1,601total per person
AUD $1712total per person
Ocean View Balcony
AUD $1875total per person
Ocean View with Large BalconyExperience a spectacular view for a memorable vacation from your comfortable balcony. ( Up to 4 guests ) Beds Two...
Ocean View with Large Balcony- Cat. 2C2C
AUD $1,875total per person
AUD $2019total per person
Studio Interior StateroomThis studio stateroom offers a full sized bed, full bath and the NEW Virtual View . Studio Interior...
Studio Interior Stateroom - Category 2W2W
AUD $2,019total per person
AUD $6134total per person
Sky Loft SuiteConcierge Service All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen* Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival) ...
Sky Loft Suite - Category SLSL
AUD $6,134total per person
AUD $11493total per person
Royal Loft SuiteExclusive Access to Royal Genie Service All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen* Complimentary Specialty...
Royal Loft Suite - Category RLRL
AUD $11,493total per person
Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balcony
- This standard stateroom offers two twin beds and a private bath, and our NEW Virtual Balcony.
- Interior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Two twin beds that convert to Royal King*, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. (166 sq. ft.)
*A Royal King measures 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long.
Studio Interior Stateroom
- This studio stateroom offers a full sized bed, full bath and the NEW Virtual View .
- Studio Interior Stateroom with full size bed and full bathroom. Enjoy Virtual Views of real-time scenery via your flat-screen television. Single occupancy stateroom, no single supplement required. Can sleep up to 2. (101 sq. ft.)
Sky Loft Suite
- Concierge Service
- All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
- Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
- Complimentary VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea†
- Priority Boarding and Departure
- Priority Dining Reservations
- Reserved Seating Area in Select Entertainment Venues
- Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
- Access to Suite Sun Deck
- Exclusive Access to the Barefoot Beach Club** at our Private Destination Labadee®
- Spa Bathrobes for Use Onboard
- Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities by L’Occitane®
*Please note, reservations are required for dinner. Beverages not included. †Surf + Stream package. One device per person for each guest booked in a Sky suite. Access codes will be provided upon arrival. **Barefoot Beach cabanas are an additional cost and require reservations.
Royal Loft Suite
- Exclusive Access to Royal Genie Service
- All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
- Complimentary Specialty Restaurants* (including Chef’s Table and à la carte dining)
- Complimentary Deluxe Beverage Package (for guests 21 years or older)
- Complimentary Refreshment Package (for guests under 21 years)
- Still and Sparkling Water Replenished Daily
- Complimentary GratuitiesΔ
- Complimentary VOOM**, The Fastest Internet at Sea
- Expedited Boarding and Departure
- Best Seats in the House in Select Entertainment Venues
- Priority Entrance to Many Onboard Activities††
- Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
- Access to Suite Sun Deck
- Exclusive Access to the Barefoot Beach ClubΔΔ at our Private Destination Labadee®
- Complimentary Minibar stocked with Coca-Cola® Beverages and Water
- Complimentary Laundry and Pressing Services
- Duxiana® Mattress and Pillows
- Frette® Linens
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities by L’Occitane®
- Spa Bathrobes for Use Onboard
- Coffee Maker
*Please note, reservations are required for dinner. Beverages not included in the Deluxe Beverage Package will be charged to the guest. ΔComplimentary Gratuities benefit applies only to onboard staff who provide standard dining and culinary services, stateroom and general housekeeping services. Star guests may tip their Royal Genie and Concierge separately, at their own discretion. **Surf + Stream package. One device per person for each guest booked in a Star suite. Access codes will be provided by your Royal Genie. ††Enjoy reduced wait times for select onboard activities during published hours, excluding peak times between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm on Sea Days. ΔΔComplimentary access to Barefoot Beach. Barefoot Beach cabanas are an additional cost and require reservations.
Interior with Virtual Balcony - Cat. 4U
Interior with Virtual Balcony - Cat. 2U
Ocean View Stateroom - Category 2N
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony - Cat. 2E
Ocean View Balcony - Category 8D
Ocean View Balcony - Category 6D
Ocean View Balcony - Category 2D
Ocean View with Large Balcony- Cat. 2C
Studio Interior Stateroom - Category 2W
Sky Loft Suite - Category SL
Royal Loft Suite - Category RL
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Cape Liberty (Bayonne) Depart: Sun, Mar 29, 2020 @ 15:00
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Mar 30, 2020
Day 3Port Canaveral
Arrive: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 @ 12:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 @ 21:00
Arrive: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 @ 13:00
Depart: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 @ 22:00
Day 5Perfect Day Cococay - Bahamas
Arrive: Thu, Apr 2, 2020 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 2, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Apr 3, 2020
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Apr 4, 2020
Day 8Cape Liberty (Bayonne) Arrive: Sun, Apr 5, 2020 @ 06:00
- Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and extraordinary personal service from a dedicated wait staff. The main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with two seatings nightly, or choose My Time Dining.
- My Time Dining is convenient and flexible. Simply place a reservation for your desired seating time, between the hours of 6:00 and 9:30 p.m.*. You can choose a different time each day, so you can fit dinner around the rest of your onshore and onboard plans.
- My Time Dining seating works very much like traditional restaurant seating. You can be seated with the party you arrive with or be seated at your own table. You may request a certain waiter each night, and Royal Caribbean will work to seat your party in his or her area depending on availability.
- For your convenience, prepaid gratuities are automatically added to My Time Dining reservations. Some guests choose to recognize particularly exceptional service with an additional cash gratuity on the last night of their cruise.
* Times vary and are subject to availability at time of reservation.
- The glittering Casino Royale features state-of-the-art slot machines, video poker, blackjack, craps, roulette and Ultimate Texas hold'em poker.
Bars and Lounges
- Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members enjoy access to this lounge, created to serve these loyal guests with concierge access, complimentary continental breakfast, and evening drinks.
- A completely revolutionary space, Two70° is sure to become one of Quantum of the Seas'SM most iconic venues. Seamlessly fusing together technology and entertainment, this one-of-a-kind grand room promises to take you on a transformative journey from day to night. During the day, the space is a modern, open area living room with magnificent 270° panoramic views — the perfect place to kick back and relax while taking in the scenery from vast floor to ceiling windows spanning two-and-a-half decks high. By night, Two70° transforms.
- As the lights go down and the music comes up, you'll find yourself immersed in the center of spellbinding performance art, mind-blowing light shows, and dazzling digital scenery. And did we mention there also happens to be an ice bar serving up your favorite cocktails? You truly have to see it to believe it.
- Your friends are never going to believe you surfed onboard a ship! Even the best beaches have bad days, but on the FlowRider®, surf's always up. Plus, whether you?re boogie boarding or surfing, the FlowRider® is great fun for all skill levels.
- The H2O Zone integrates colorful sculptures around a series of sprinklers, jets and water canons that guests can use to soak each other. In the evening, it transforms into a beautifully lit sculpture garden.
The perfect place to take a refreshing dip or relax in whirlpoo ls with friends. Expansive, retractable glass roof ensures year-round enjoyment.
- Sure, Royal Caribbean's youth program is award-winning, the teen hang-outs are awesome, and Mom is going to be thrilled by the amenities at the spa. But even with special experiences catering to each family member, there's still plenty for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Kids clubs are available for 6 months to 17 yrs old.
- Music Hall is Quantum of the Seas' hottest live music venue and is the place for guests to enjoy intimate and exclusive access to live performances, while also rocking out in a rebellious and edgy setting. At night, Music Hall comes alive as the heart of the ship's entertainment featuring bands, musicians, djs, theme night parties and more.
- The state of the art theatre features our award winning Broadway-style theatre productions, aerial performances, and 3D movies. Capacity: 1,299 seated.
- Leave it to Royal Caribbean International to literally and figuratively take you to a higher place. One of Quantum of the Seas' most anticipated features, the exclusive North Star promises to elevate you both physically and emotionally, revealing 360-degree views of a world you've truly never seen before! Simply step into the North Star's intimate, jewel-shaped capsule and gently ascend over 300 feet above sea level, where you can take in breathtaking views of the ocean, the ship, and the exciting destinations that we visit.
- That's right: Fly! Another first you'll find only on Royal Caribbean is RipCord by iFly®. This skydiving simulator lets guests experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying. RipCord by iFly®'s air machine will keep you afloat in a safe, controlled environment. So you can feel the wind in your hair, and utter WOW of flying, all without ever having to leave the ship.
- The signature rock climbing walls are the most popular feature and are available on all Royal Caribbean cruise ships. Whether it's your first time on a rock wall or you're a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. All of the equipment, including shoes, helmets and harnesses are available onboard.
- SeaPlex is not only the largest indoor active space at sea, but also the most groundbreaking. By day, guests can experience a circus school and flying trapeze, as well as a full-size regulation basketball court. Then by night, the first-ever bumper car and roller skating offerings at sea will deliver thrills, with music provided by a floating DJ booth that hovers above the activity happening below. And if all this play makes you hungry, the first-ever food truck at sea is on hand to serve up tasty snacks.
- Indulgence begins here. The seaside fitness center features modern exercise equipment powered by Technogym. And the full-service spa offers a beauty salon and spa treatments, including massage, manicures and body wraps.
- View professional photographs of your experiences onboard. Enjoy an innovative digital experience of selecting your favorite photos on ipads and kioks. In addition, purchase the latest in cameras and accessories.
- Two decks of retail shops offering an array of merchandise ranging from logo items, perfume and jewelry to liquor and cruise wear. Featuring several name brands you will love - at prices that can't be match. Buy with confidence with the knowledgeable guidance of our retail specialist.
- Soak up the sun or savor the shade. The indoor/outdoor space will be your tranquil adults only retreat featuring cascading lagoons under a vast glass rooftop and indoor pool with retractable glass cover.
There's only one word that can possibly sum up the second ship in our Quantum class, Anthem of the SeasSM: WOW! Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you'll find onboard. Plus, we've enlisted celebrity experts in fields such as design, sports & fitness, entertainment and others to be part our QuantumSM Experience Advisor program to work hand-in-hand to provide their expertise to help shape interior design, key amenities and activities. By taking a quantum leap forward with the second ship in our Quantum class, we're holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
- Vessel: Anthem Of The Seas
- Year: 2015
- Gross Tonnage: 167,800
- Onboard Currency: USD
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Adults-only Solarium
- Basketball Court
- Jogging Track
- Kids Club
- North StarSM
- Ripcord by iFlyÂ®
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Shopping Areas
- Transformative Venues
Anthem Of The Seas - Deck Plans
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Amazing Anthem Of the Seas"
Ive cruised many a times before but this has been by far the best cruise experience for my family. This cruise is huge and is changing the whole game and age of CRUISING. The activities and the spectacular shows were just out of this world. Bumper cars, gondola, IFLY simulator on a cruise! and to top if off, Caribbean is such an experience, culturally and visually. Each island or country has a vibe of its own. Lovely people and different food exposures have given our kids and us such indept knowledge of people in these countries. We swam with stingrays in Grand Caymen, we climbed up one of the most beautiful waterfalls - Dunns River falls in Jamaica and visited their famous pirate caves - Green Gotto Caves. In Haiti, we visited Royal Caribbean's own island Labadee and got to drive our own rollercoaster off the top of a very steep hill. Yes, you read it right, we had to control and drive it. This cruise was the best so far and to top it off, the service we got from Cruisesalefinder while booking it was just exceptional. Verity has always been booking us and she is so friendly and yet very professional and passionate about her work. Thank you guys for such a memorable experience. Tabu - mum of 6 year old twinsRead more
Tabassum M - Dec 2016
Was this helpful?
Cruise code: AN7BH027
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Frequently asked questions
Cruising is such a great value holiday as your fare includes accommodations, all main meals onboard ship, onboard daytime activities, and night-time entertainment including live stage shows. One reason cruising is good value is because you'll know what most of your holiday will cost before you go. Generally your only extra onboard expenses could be your beverages (though these are sometimes included on luxury ships), optional shore excursions, personal services such as spa treatments, and any purchases at the gift and duty free shops.
All your main meals are included on a cruise. Typically for breakfast, lunch and dinner there is an a la carte option (order from a menu) or a buffet option. There is so much choice available, and the food is excellent. However, your cruise doesn't always just include these 3 main meals. You can in fact eat non-stop for 24 hours a day if you like.
Most cruise lines also offer specialty dining as an alternative option to the main restaurants. There is typically a small cover charge for this. However, the food is well worth it, and the specialty restaurants are normally smaller and more intimate than the main restaurants so they make for a great place to celebrate a special occasion.
The entertainment on board comes in many different styles and formats but is always included in the cruise fare. In the evening there are shows in the main show lounge (except small ship cruising). Typically there are two sessions a night so, depending on your dinner time, you can always catch the show. The style of these shows changes daily. Some nights it will include all of the ship’s entertainment crew with a Las Vegas style production. Other nights there may be a guest entertainer or comedian. There is something for everyone.
The entertainment doesn't stop with the nightly performances. Each night the ship provides a newsletter detailing all the activities that will take place the following day. These activities may include dance classes, arts and crafts, table tennis, live music, tournaments, trivia quizzes, recent release movies, and other deck games and deck parties. The great thing about a cruise is that you can do as much or as little as you like. If your idea of a holiday is sitting back with a good book, you can do that. If you like to be entertained there is no shortage of entertainment.
One of the main reasons for a cruise making such a great family holiday is the “kids club” facilities offered on board, and they are all included in your cruise fare. Typically the kids clubs are broken into 3 different age groups - 3 to 6 years, 7 to 12 years, and 13 – 17 years. In these dedicated children’s facilities they are looked after by trained staff and the facilities are open from 9am – 10pm. Parents can check their children into the “kids club” whenever it suits them. Children love these facilities as it is “their space” aboard the ship.
NB Each cruise line has limited space on board the ship for children as the kids club facilities can cater for a limited number of children, and any child booked onto a cruise has access to the kids club. If you are planning on taking a cruise during the school holidays then you need to book early as the children's space will sell out. Also, while most cruise lines have kids club facilities there are some exceptions (not common) so you should check this at time of booking.
The chances are you will not get seasick. On a cruise most people do not suffer from motion sickness. However, if you are going to get seasick then it is likely to happen in the first 24 hours. If you limit the amount of alcohol you consume and activities you do in the first 24 hours you can reduce the chance of this happening. Another thing you can do is select a midship cabin on a lower deck. A cabin in the middle of the ship (midship) will experience the least amount of movement.
There are a number of other precautions/medications you can take, and these can be purchased before you travel at a pharmacy or health shop. Otherwise you can buy them on board.
The best thing you can do if you feel seasick is visit the ship’s doctor. They can give you an injection that will give you relief from your seasickness within 30 minutes. You have planned and saved for your holiday, don't ruin it by feeling sick. Visit the doctor for the injection and get it treated straight away. If you have travel insurance then you can claim this back.
IMPORTANT: A visit to the doctor on board will cost you money so we strongly recommend you get travel insurance before you depart on your holiday.
Terms and conditions for this cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Shore excursions are pre-organised tours & sightseeing options that you purchase on board for when your ship is in a port of call. Every ship has a “Shore Ex” desk with qualified staff who can advise you of different excursions available, what’s best to do and generally help you with information on the particular region your ship is visiting.
Shore excursions can be booked on board your ship however some cruise lines allow you to pre-book and pay for excursions online. If there is a tour you really want to do then we recommend you pre-book it as popular tours do sell out.
Shore excursions are not compulsory, you are free to go ashore and return to the ship as many times as you like.
When you go ashore it is important to note:
You must take your cruise I.D. card (ticket) as proof for re-embarking.
The city or town you are visiting may not be close to the port where the ship is docked, cruise lines normally organise shuttle buses (at a minimal charge) throughout the day to and from the city centre.
You must return to the ship at the stipulated time as the ship WILL NOT wait for late passengers.
Tour costs vary depending on the activity, itinerary and inclusions. There is always a wide variety on offer for all age groups and abilities that can start from as little as $25.
Sometimes you can book your tour, when you arrive at your port, direct from the operator at a much cheaper price. However, this comes with a buyer beware warning. The operators used by the cruise line are trusted professionals so you will not be ripped off. Also, if something goes wrong on your tour, the cruise line knows where you are and will take the necessary steps to pick you up if your vehicle has broken down. In extreme cases they will even hold the ship's departure for you if you are late returning from a tour booked through the ship. They will not wait if you go direct through the operator, as they will not know where you are.
Unlike airlines, there are no luggage restrictions on a cruise. However you need to consider that you need to store it in your cabin for your holiday. There is plenty of storage space in your cabin but if you are travelling in a quad cabin you may want to impose your own restrictions.
NB It is important to remember that airlines have different luggage restrictions, so if you are flying either pre or post cruise then you may want to keep within their allowances.
Cruise lines around the world do not all operate using the same onboard currency. The currency varies from cruise line to cruise line with the most common currency being US dollars. P&O Cruises Australia, Carnival Spirit and the Sun and Dawn Princess all use Australian dollars as their onboard currency.
Cruising is a cashless society which means when you purchase anything on board you do not pay for it in cash. When you board the ship it is like checking into a hotel, you can either give a credit card imprint or the cruise line will take a cash deposit of approximately $300. You are then given a “cruise card”. Your cruise card is your door key (on most ships), has your dinner table number on it (for traditional dining), and it is used for making any purchases aboard.
When you make a purchase with your cruise card, it is swiped and a receipt is printed that you will need to sign. The cost of the purchase is then added to your onboard account which you settle at the end of your cruise.
Many cruises on our websites come with onboard credits. This could be from a special promotion that is being run by the cruise line or because of the relationship we have with the cruise lines that allows us to select certain cruises to receive onboard credit. The amount of onboard credit does normally depend on the length of the cruise.
If your reservation receives onboard credit we will confirm this with you in writing and then your onboard account will automatically be in credit for the amount we have confirmed to you. This credit can be used towards any onboard expenditure that is charged back to your cabin. It is important to note that if you do not spend all of your onboard credit it will not be refunded to you in cash so it is best you spend it all while on board.
Tipping/gratuities are a big issue for a lot of Australasian cruise passengers as it is not our custom to reward good service in this way. What cruise passengers need to consider is that outside of Australasia, the remuneration for personnel in the service industry is quite low. Hence, to keep up a high standard, employees have the incentive of earning additional income via the tips they receive. At the end of the day, how much you tip is up to you.
The most common way cruise lines suggest tipping, is that they add a suggested amount to your daily onboard account. You can choose to keep that on your account or you can ask the purser to remove it. This suggested amount is divided out amongst your cabin steward, your dinner waiter, your assistant waiter, your wine steward, and maitre d’.
Some cruise lines ask passengers to wait until the end of the cruise and they discreetly leave an envelope in your cabin in which to place the appropriate amount. Some cruise lines state that the fare you have paid includes gratuities. Some cruise lines ask that you pre-pay the gratuities with your cruise fare prior to your holiday departure.
Again, the amount you tip is up to you (unless it is prepaid) and it isn't intended to have a negative impact on your holiday. Do what feels most comfortable to you.
The rules surrounding where you can smoke on board a cruise ship vary from cruise line to cruise line. However, none have taken steps to ban smoking completely. Most only allow smoking in designated areas on the open decks. Many have banned smoking on cabin balconies as this poses a fire risk.
Many cruise lines have rules restricting you from taking your own alcohol on board your cruise ship. If you have pre purchased duty free alcohol the ship will take it off you when you board and store it away for you. This alcohol will be delivered to your cabin the night before you disembark. The same applies if you purchase it when you are in port. Any purchases made on board will also be delivered the night before you disembark.
However, Princess Cruises will allow you to bring a bottle of wine aboard which you can drink at dinner or in your cabin.
These restrictions were put in place to create a safer environment on board your cruise ship, where people drink within a controlled drinking environment.
Still have questions? Let us know through this quick enquiry form here.
Fill in your details and question/s and a cruise expert will get back to you shortly.
Your enquiry has been received. We ll get back to you shortly.
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300646691