Departs: Tue, Feb 12, 2019
Arrives: Sun, Feb 17, 2019
Ports of Call
Fort Lauderdale | Key West | Havana - Cuba | Fort Lauderdale.
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Dane - Cruise Specialist
"Book a cabin which is closest to the ship's facilities where you would like to spend most of your time."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1260total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomInterior Stateroom (119 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size). Stateroom: All...
Interior Stateroom (119 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size).
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Fort Lauderdale Depart: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 2Key West
Arrive: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 13, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 3Havana - Cuba
Arrive: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Feb 14, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 4Havana - Cuba
Arrive: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 @ 13:00
Day 5At Sea
Sat, Feb 16, 2019
Day 6Fort Lauderdale Arrive: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 @ 07:00
Majesty Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Majesty Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Thanks to a dazzling, top to bottom renovation, Royal Caribbean's popular Majesty of the Seas is more majestic than ever. Bahamas bound guests will enjoy a newly remodeled pool deck, expanded Day Spa & Fitness Centre, plus tastefully refurbished staterooms, featuring luxurious bedding and eye-popping flat-screen TVs and more. And of course, there's still the Bahamas powdery beaches and crystal clear water to look forward to.
- Vessel: Majesty Of The Seas
- Year: 1992
- Beam: 106ft
- Cruising speed: 19kn
- Crew: 723
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,744
- Vessel: 2
- Art Auctions
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Teen Areas