Departs: Sun, Dec 30, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Jan 6, 2019
Ports of Call
Port Canaveral | Nassau | Charlotte Amalie | Philipsburg | Port Canaveral.
- 7 Night Cruise
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Bryan - Cruise Specialist
"To maximize the scenery from your balcony, check the itinerary so you can decide where your cabin should be, either on the port side or the starboard side. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$2420total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee - Balcony StateroomGuarantee - Balcony Stateroom means that you are guaranteed a Balcony stateroom. Category, location, and stateroom...
$2560total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private bathroom and sitting area. Up to 3 guests. Stateroom: 258 sq....
$2596total per person Show cabin types
Boardwalk View Balcony AccessTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, boardwalk view balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Up to 3...
$2618total per person Show cabin types
Central Park View BalconyTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, Central Park view balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. Up to 3...
$2918total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View AccessibleTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, private bathroom and sitting area. Up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 264 sq....
$3018total per person Show cabin types
Balcony Stateroom AccessibleTwo twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Up to 4 guests....
$9331total per person Show cabin types
Owner's SuiteOP:Grand entrance exposes lofty views two-decks-high. Single-floor suite with doorbell has dining room with...
$14995total per person Show cabin types
Star Loft SuiteTwo-decks-high stateroom with panoramic views. Master bedroom and bathroom on second level. Bedroom has a King size...
$19032total per person Show cabin types
Grand SuiteGrand Suite w/Balcony (371 sq. ft., balcony 105 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert to Queen). Private bathroom with...
$25765total per person Show cabin types
Royal Loft SuiteExclusive Access to Royal Genie Service All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen* Complimentary Specialty...
- OP:Grand entrance exposes lofty views two-decks-high. Single-floor suite with doorbell has dining room with dry bar and entertainment center, living room with sofa bed, and guest bath with shower. Master bedroom has a King size bed with Duxiana Mattress and sitting area, master bathroom with tub, shower, two sinks and bidet. Private balcony with jacuzzi. Up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 1076 sq. ft. Balcony: 161 sq. ft.
- OS:Two twin beds that convert to Royal King. Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, living area with table and sofa. Private balcony with table and chairs. Up t 4 guests. Stateroom: 556 sq. ft. Balcony: 243 sq. ft.
Star Loft Suite
Grand Suite w/Balcony (371 sq. ft., balcony 105 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert to Queen). Private bathroom with tub and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, sitting area with table and sofa.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Royal Loft Suite
- Exclusive Access to Royal Genie Service
- All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
- Complimentary Specialty Restaurants* (including Chef’s Table and à la carte dining)
- Complimentary Deluxe Beverage Package (for guests 21 years or older)
- Complimentary Refreshment Package (for guests under 21 years)
- Still and Sparkling Water Replenished Daily
- Complimentary GratuitiesΔ
- Complimentary VOOM**, The Fastest Internet at Sea
- Expedited Boarding and Departure
- Best Seats in the House in Select Entertainment Venues
- Priority Entrance to Many Onboard Activities††
- Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
- Access to Suite Sun Deck
- Exclusive Access to the Barefoot Beach ClubΔΔ at our Private Destination Labadee®
- Complimentary Minibar stocked with Coca-Cola® Beverages and Water
- Complimentary Laundry and Pressing Services
- Duxiana® Mattress and Pillows
- Frette® Linens
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities by L’Occitane®
- Spa Bathrobes for Use Onboard
- Coffee Maker
*Please note, reservations are required for dinner. Beverages not included in the Deluxe Beverage Package will be charged to the guest. ΔComplimentary Gratuities benefit applies only to onboard staff who provide standard dining and culinary services, stateroom and general housekeeping services. Star guests may tip their Royal Genie and Concierge separately, at their own discretion. **Surf + Stream package. One device per person for each guest booked in a Star suite. Access codes will be provided by your Royal Genie. ††Enjoy reduced wait times for select onboard activities during published hours, excluding peak times between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm on Sea Days. ΔΔComplimentary access to Barefoot Beach. Barefoot Beach cabanas are an additional cost and require reservations.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Port Canaveral Depart: Sun, Dec 30, 2018 @ 16:30
Arrive: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Dec 31, 2018 @ 15:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Jan 1, 2019
Day 4Charlotte Amalie
Arrive: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 @ 10:30
Depart: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Jan 3, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Jan 3, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Jan 4, 2019
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Jan 5, 2019
Day 8Port Canaveral Arrive: Sun, Jan 6, 2019 @ 06:00
Oasis Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Oasis Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Experience the most innovative and imaginative ship yet, Oasis of the SeasSM - where, for the first time ever, entertainment areas have become neighborhoods at sea. Find a revolutionary public space combining nature with nautical in Oasis Central Park neighborhood, or old-world charm with a modern twist in the entertaining Boardwalk neighborhood. Visit the Pool and Sports Zone to explore an entire deck of pools, rock-climbing walls, basketball courts and more. And don't forget the Youth Zone - where kids can be kids and parents can be worry-free. With a total of seven distinct onboard neighborhoods, everyone can discover a place for unique experiences.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible, is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
- Vessel: Oasis Of The Seas
- Year: 2009
- Beam: 154ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 2115
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 5400
- Vessel: 3
- 3D Movies
- Basketball Court
- Comedy Club
- DreamWorks Experience
- Golf Simulator
- Ice Shows
- Jogging Track
- Outdoor Movie Screens
- Royal Promenade
- Traditional Dining