Departs: Sun, Feb 2, 2020
Arrives: Thu, Feb 13, 2020
Ports of Call
Sydney | Bay of Islands | Tauranga | Napier | Wellington | Dunedin (Port Chalmers) | Dusky Sound | Doubtful Sound | Milford Sound | Sydney.
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Gayel - Cruise Specialist
"Check the cruise itinerary to know which side of the ship is the best to be on. It is also best to organize your currency before you go for the various ports of call. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1883total per person Show cabin types
Interior Stateroom with Virtual BalconyInterior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling,...
$2108total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with...
$2185total per person Show cabin types
Superior Ocean View StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, full bathroom and...
$2998total per person Show cabin types
Obstructed Ocean View BalconyCabins have obstructed ocean view These luxurious staterooms offer a sitting area and private balcony....
$3017total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View BalconyThese luxurious staterooms offer a sitting area and private balcony. (Up to 4 guests) Two twin beds that...
$3232total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View with Large BalconyEnjoy beautiful views of exotic ports, landscapes, seas and skies from your large private balcony. (Up to 4...
$4427total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteThese large suites offer a living area with a sofa bed. (Up to 4 guests) Two twin beds that convert to a...
$5767total per person Show cabin types
Grand SuiteBedroom area with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long,...
$7812total per person Show cabin types
Owner's SuiteBedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Full...
$8577total per person Show cabin types
Sky Loft SuiteOne bedroom, two bathrooms, sleeps up to 4. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open...
Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balcony
- Interior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. (166 sq. ft.)
Obstructed Ocean View Balcony
Ocean View with Large Balcony
- These large suites offer a living area with a sofa bed. (Up to 4 guests)
- Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed
- One double sofa bed in staterooms with up to 4 guests
- One Pullman bed in staterooms with up to five guests
- Stateroom: 267 sq. ft. or 24.81 sq. m.
- Balcony: 81 sq. ft. or 7.53 sq. m.
- Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, and separate dressing area with entrance to bathroom. Full bathroom with tub, two sinks and second entrance that opens to living room. Living room with sofa that converts to double bed, entertainment center, and writing desk. Private balcony with seating area and private dining. Sleeps up to 4. (351 sq. ft., balcony 109 sq. ft.)
- Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Full bathroom with tub and two sinks. Separate half bath. Marble entry, large closets, living area with dining table and sofa that converts to double bed. Wrap around private balcony with seating area and private outdoor dining. Sleeps up to 4. (541 sq. ft., balcony 259 sq. ft.)
Sky Loft Suite
- One bedroom, two bathrooms, sleeps up to 4. Two-deck-high stateroom with panoramic views. On main level, open living/dining room with sofa that converts to double bed. Full bath with shower. Private balcony with dining area. On second level, master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long and a private bath with shower and sink. (673 sq. ft., balcony 183 sq. ft.)
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Sydney →
- Bay of Islands →
- Tauranga →
- Napier →
- Wellington →
- Dunedin (Port Chalmers) →
- Dusky Sound →
- Doubtful Sound →
- Milford Sound →
Day 1Sydney Depart: Sun, Feb 2, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Feb 3, 2020
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Feb 4, 2020
Day 4Bay of Islands
Arrive: Wed, Feb 5, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 5, 2020 @ 18:30
Arrive: Thu, Feb 6, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Feb 6, 2020 @ 17:00
Arrive: Fri, Feb 7, 2020 @ 10:00
Depart: Fri, Feb 7, 2020 @ 17:00
Arrive: Sat, Feb 8, 2020 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Feb 8, 2020 @ 15:00
Day 8Dunedin (Port Chalmers)
Arrive: Sun, Feb 9, 2020 @ 09:00
Depart: Sun, Feb 9, 2020 @ 17:00
Day 9Dusky Sound
Arrive: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 09:00
Day 9Doubtful Sound
Arrive: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 11:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 12:00
Day 9Milford Sound
Arrive: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 17:00
Depart: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 10At Sea
Tue, Feb 11, 2020
Day 11At Sea
Wed, Feb 12, 2020
Day 12Sydney Arrive: Thu, Feb 13, 2020 @ 06:30
Ovation of the Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Ovation of the Seas Onboard Entertainment
Marvel at the newest and third ship in the Quantum Class, Ovation of the Seas. Featuring the same groundbreaking venues as its sister ships, Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, this ship is continuing to take cruisers to new heights. Making its debut in 2016, Ovation will offer guests a variety of activities, entertainment and dining options.
- Vessel: Ovation of the Seas
- Year: 2016
- Beam: 136ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Gross Tonnage: 168,666
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity: 4,180
- Adults-only Solarium
- DreamWorks Experience
- FlowRider Surf Simulator
- Medical Centre
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Roller Skating
- Sky Diving
- Transformative Venues
- Vitality at Sea SPA
3 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Amazing ship, staff, entertainment and food."
We loved every moment of our cruise on the Ovation of the Seas. Embarkation took 10 minutes from kerb to ship (just as they state on their website!). We were a bit concerned going on this ship from some of the negative reviews we had read but we need not be. The ship is just wonderful. It is BIG but is so well laid out we never had trouble finding our way around. The cabin was a great size with plenty of storage. We loved having a balcony and even better a kettle in the cabin so we could make a cuppa first thing in the morning and enjoy it out on our balcony. The bathroom was compact but well set out and very functional. The decor throughout the ship was just lovely. We loved every meal we had. Generally we had breakfast in the Solarium Bistro, lunch in the Windjammer Buffet and dinner in the American Icon. The food was fantastic and plentiful, you will ever go hungry. There is an icecream station on the pool deck plus a hot dog van in the Seaplex as well as Sorrento's pizza (we only went here once and weren't great fans of the pizza but freshly made they would probably be yummy), Cafe Two70 and the Promenade Cafe (which is open 24/7). We didn't eat at the Extra restaurants as we were very happy with the places we ate at. The facilities and entertainment were just fabulous, the show The Dream was incredible. We went on the Bumper Cars, North Star and iFly (we prebooked the North Star and iFly before our cruise but you could also book once on board). I was amazed how well run everything was with 4,000 passengers. We didn't go on the Flowrider but watched it many times - it did look fun! The tendering service was well organised as was when we docked. If people listen to the staff and follow directions things run smoothly it is only when you get ignorant, rude and selfish people that slow things down. The pool areas are great, we especially loved the Solarium. This is the 16+ pool area. I think if you go with the attitude of looking for things to complain about you're never going to enjoy yourself. It is an incredible ship which we found very hard to find any faults with. The staff in all areas where so friendly, efficient and happy to help whenever they could. We loved our cruise and hope we are lucky enough to go on the Ovation of the Seas again. It is a spectacular ship!Read more
Jacqueline H - Feb 2017
Was this helpful?
This is our 4th cruise with RCI and we had a wonderful time, we booked to board at 1230 and arrived at pier and informed attendant of this and they checked our paper work and sent on to the section of check in, on board in about 15 mins from dropping off our bags.The ship has so many wow factors and the cabin was a decent size (balcony deck 8 D8 ).Make sure you book what you want to see and if you want to eat at any of the speciality restaurants as they seem to get booked out, this can be done online and also book the drink package as well more expensive to buy on board. The food on board was amazing and no problem if you wanted a particular meal mention to waiter and they will arrange for the following night, we visited Jamie Olivers Italian restaurant along with Wonderland, for what you get and the presentation is well worth extra price. We have booked again for next season out of Sydney, ship never felt overcrowded and staff always polite and helpfulRead more
Trevor H - Feb 2017
Was this helpful?
Great cruise and fantastic entertainment. Very friendly staff and helpful. Shore leave could have been organized better. Coffee on this cruise ship was very ordinary no matter how strong you asked for it was still weak. Overall the ship was greatRead more
Rocco L - Jan 2017
Was this helpful?
Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans
Cruise code: OV11K083
Up to $300 Onboard Credit
- Receive up to $300 onboard credit per cabin. May not apply to all cabin categories.
- Receive a Deluxe Beverage Package when booking a Balcony Cabin or Suite. T&C's apply. Only valid until 5 December unless sold out prior.
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? Call Us