Departs: Sat, Mar 2, 2019
Arrives: Sat, Mar 9, 2019
Ports of Call
New Orleans | Cococay | Nassau | Key West | New Orleans.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Anny - Cruise Specialist
"To avoid the hassle of waiting in lines onboard, if possible, prebook all the activities and entertainment that you can in your Cruise Personaliser before you go!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1696total per person Show cabin types
Large OceanviewLarge Ocean View Stateroom (154 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size). Stateroom: ...
Large Ocean View Stateroom (154 square feet) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size).
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1New Orleans Depart: Sat, Mar 2, 2019 @ 16:30
Day 2At Sea
Sun, Mar 3, 2019
Day 3At Sea
Mon, Mar 4, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 5, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 @ 16:00
Day 6Key West
Arrive: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 10:30
Depart: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 7At Sea
Fri, Mar 8, 2019
Day 8New Orleans Arrive: Sat, Mar 9, 2019 @ 07:00
Vision Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Vision Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Thousands of windows showcase the world's most memorable coastlines and ports. Whether you're cruising the Inside Passage or docked in Cozumel, you'll never lose sight of the reason you came aboard. The 2,435-guest Vision of the Seas has beautiful onboard amenities too. There's the very soothing Day Spa, two pools, six whirlpools, and the Masquerade Theatre, which features nightly entertainment, like contemporary musical stage productions. And that's just the beginning of your cruise vacation.
- Vessel: Vision Of The Seas
- Year: 1998
- Beam: 105ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 765
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,435
- Vessel: 2
- Adjoining Cabins
- Comedy Club
- Dance Classes
- Jogging Track
- Live Music
- Security Safe in Cabin